Thursday, June 2, 2011

CampusFrance Problems

I had sent out my acceptance letters and my money order nearly a full four weeks ago, expecting that by now I would be receiving my letter/confirmation thing from them so that I could schedule my appointment with the Chicago consulate. I find out yesterday that my "acceptance letters" were not what they were looking for because they were from ISEP, not my host institutions. Well that's just great - I haven't received anything from either Le Havre or Savoie, and I haven't even been contacted by Savoie! Within a month I have to have scheduled and had my consulate appointment so that I have the 6-week buffer that they recommend for me to get my student visa in the mail. Luckily the CampusFrance institution said they would make an exception for me on their end because I have a split study abroad placement. However, it is imperative that I get those acceptance letters pronto so I can get everything else I need done, done.

If you have questions about either CampusFrance, or preparing student visas in general, check out my blog page, Student Visas.

No comments:

Post a Comment