Thursday, February 9, 2012

The funniest thing....

So I was surfing Facebook and I found a link to the University of Le Havre's new welcome video. It is a video that is supposed to attract new students to its campus. Well, I watched it and you are never going to believe this but I am in it writing Chinese on the blackboard of my Chinese classroom. Hahahahaha. The link to the video is: http://webtv.univ-lehavre.fr/spip.php?article51 but I don't think you would be interested in the whole video since it is about 10 minutes long and all in French, but, I took a screen shot of one of the frames of me writing so that you could see: what an achievement! I left my mark on that campus!


Other than that I do not have class tomorrow (Friday) so that means I am on vacation for a week!!!! Woohooo! Actually, David and I aren't planning on doing much this trip, but I am going to get a ton of homework done for back in the US, where there isn't this silly little holiday.... hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment