Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Countdown: 1 Day!

Well folks, this is it. I leave for France tomorrow!!!! Today was my last whole day designated to packing (which roughly translates into "somewhat organized violent cramming" of last-minute items) and preparation. I bought snack food for the flight, which includes life savers of course, and decided that I was going to bring along my pillow because then I wouldn't have to buy one in France and I would have it for sleeping on the plane. Other than that, I am settling down to enjoy the last few hours I have left with my husband before we spend 3 and half months apart.

I rated today a 95 because I spent the first half of this day completely elated with excitement, but realized tonight that I was going to have to say good-bye to my husband tomorrow, something I never like doing, so I got a little sad. Plus, there is a little bit of stress and worry about everything going smoothly tomorrow. However, I am so so so excited, it is definitely still a 95.

No comments:

Post a Comment