Sunday, August 21, 2011

Countdown: 9 Days

Wow, am I ever getting excited about leaving for France! Even though I am working all this next week, I am only 9 days away from my departure into the exciting unknown! At this point I have packed my suitcase (which I no longer dare to look at for fear of it exploding, or exceeding the weight limit of 50 pounds) and it is ready to go at 49.8 pounds. I have also completely packed my duffel, except my cosmetic bag, and set it aside. My purse is looking ready to go, and is currently housing all of my important papers, a book, umbrella, my laptop, my wallet, some school notebooks, my glasses, and three sticks of chapstick - and probably something else that I am not remembering off the top of my head. I also have decided on the bottom half of my travel outfit... still not sure about what shirt I'm going to wear, but that is ok because it is one more item that I will get to remove from my duffel as opposed to shove-in last second. (= 



No comments:

Post a Comment