Monday, June 25, 2012

Leaving France

So I am sitting in Charles de Gaulle Airport right now, preparing to write my very last French blog post. I am not sure if it has hit me yet that I am finished with my study abroad, I think that it will take me a few days, maybe even a few weeks before I realize that I am not in France, and that I can speak English to take care of my daily activities. On the other hand, David and I have our first homework assignment for our online statistics class, along with some readings and a video that we have to have all finished by Wednesday. Plus I have to buy a book for my art class and get reading for that course too. Finally, I have to turn in test application forms and write Gilman Scholar reflection essays, all while processing the transfer credit process with Miami and reintegrating into American society, which I have heard can be more difficult than expected. We'll see.

For now I am off to fill out some of the supplementary pages of my blog so that it can be presented as a study abroad resource for future study abroad students. See you all on the other side...

One last French photo, here David and I are standing in front of the Arc de Triomph on his 22nd birthday.
Au revoir France!

No comments:

Post a Comment