Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving (for real)

Well just a quick update from my part... Tam and I officially put in hours 10-15 today (and I am saying 10-15 hours in this just week) towards our presentation for Geo de la France and it still isn't done. We are, on the bright side, making progress though. I will be leaving for London tomorrow night so we won't be working on our presentation, which should be a nice break, though at this particular moment I have to be working on my presentation for Analyse de Données.... ahh! So much to do! But I should be taking a break when my friends get back to make some tacos by which to celebrate Thanksgiving. And even though there will be no warm hard taco shells, no sour cream, and no cheddar cheese... I am sure that they will be quite good. haha.

I just thought I would use my public communication network to honor my Dad's massive catch this morning down in Florida - a 49.5" bull shark. See the picture below. Apparently it was a 40 minute battle to land this baby, (just a wee bit longer than it took me to land my 15" puppy shovel nose shark...)

Here is the shark just hanging in the boat.... Notice the cooler next to it!


Here is the shark next to a 12" fillet knife. Congratulations Dad!

Ok. Well I am off to get some homework done so that I can merit my mini vacation this weekend. 

PS. I am arriving in London via ferry, which I just think is so so so cool.... I just hope I don't have problems with seasickness. Hopefully all will go well though, because I am really looking forward to this little excursion!

No comments:

Post a Comment