Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Etretat - The Mommy-Ellen Trip

Well I have been really busy since my mom left Le Havre, after having done no homework during the vacation. Anyway, now I am starting to feel caught up so I am taking the time to do my blog post. First, here are some pictures from Mom and I's Etretat trip... we managed to get good weather again! Everything was wonderful while we were there.

Me in front of the other side of the Chalk Cliffs.

View of the beach and little town of Etretat from the cliffs that I was just standing in front of in the picture above. So quaint if I may so so myself.

 
Mom and I eating our typical lunch of a baguette sandwich. Unfortunately the picture is not that good because the sun was so bright and the guy taking the picture took a while to actually take it so we were both too busy squinting to really smile... haha

Mom and I on a bridge which connects one of the peaks to the main cliff face.

Me (=

So yeah, that basically sums up Etretat, and I will try to get some other posts up about life soon. 

oh but PS. I totally got 15/20 on my geography test so I am sooooo STOKED! All I needed was a ten (remember that grades are not percentage based here and in genereal anything above a 16 is like unheard of good, and between a 14-16 is really good. Therefore I am way happy! Tam and I are ready to crank out an awesome report on Normandy Economy as related to its geography... this will be my next French presentation and it is due in 2-3 weeks, we're not sure yet. Ok talk later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment