Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Inscription... After My Classes Have Begun

Well this is just typical France. I found out yesterday when David and I went to inscribe into the university that my classes have begun. They started this past Monday. They started, yet I have been given no information on these classes, what they are, where they will be held, when they will occur... I was extremely frustrated. Luckily David's log-in information became active after only one day (we were told we might have to wait 2) so I was able to spend literally 8 hours today researching a tentative class schedule. And actually, my schedule looks pretty good. Right now it is 10 classes, and there is an option of two others, but those two others are likely replacements for two on my list. But other than that I actually am feeling quite confident that the classes I have down will be my classes for the semester.

To finish off this week (because I already missed all my other classes) I am going to two classes tomorrow, Descriptive Statistics and European Economy/Economics (I am not sure how to translate it or what the difference is between those two words in that sense). I also am not really sure what the difference is between statistics and descriptive statistics. Oh well, that is what tomorrow is for. Actually it is a bit late and David and I will be up early tomorrow for our classes (his are going all very well he tells me) so that is all I'm going to write for today. I just wanted you all to know that I was actually going to start being a student again tomorrow! I have been out of school for one month and two days, wow, that is a huge vacation!) I'll try to update you and let you know how they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment