Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hello Family... Finally

It never fails to amaze me how France is so technologically behind. Here David and I are in a new part of a foreign country and again we have found ourselves without internet for an incredibly long period of time - 7 days and counting. This time I gave in and David and I have gone to a fast food restaurant (Quick) so that we could profit of the free WiFi. I am not too thrilled because this is my first fast food since I have been in France, but this was necessary. I am also on a time limit because I cannot plug in my computer because we had to move so that a kid could have his birthday party... therefore this is not going to be a very long post.

I will simply tell everyone that we had a wonderful time with the Fabbro family, and we had a great time celebrating the New Year in Bessans France. Also, we had an incredibly intense day of sledding during which both David and I managed to get massive bruises on our butts. It was a very steep hill, believe me. Also, we are both relieved because we are safely arrived in Chambery and moved into our new apartment WHICH IS AWESOME!!! It is right close to downtown, and we are literally right across from a historic chateau. And since we are on the French 6th floor (American 7th floor) we are on the top of our building and we have an extra balcony on the chateau side whihc literally looks over the chateau and its gardens. It is phenomenal. There will be pictures to follow.

Ok well for now I have to go and I'll update later because I have other official business to attempt ot take care of. Anyway, contentness is prolly about 95, perfect except no internet. But David and I really love our new place... WHOOPEE

No comments:

Post a Comment