Thursday, September 29, 2011

Je fais du progrès!

Well I did it this morning: I woke up and ate or drank nothing so that I could go to a medical facility and get my lungs x-rayed and a blood sample taken. I am getting ever closer to having my student visa validated; I am really excited because that will make me feel even more French. (= Of course, my arm was quite sore so note taking was a little bit of a pain  - yes I did it in my right arm because I have a better vein and I didn't want to risk them having to poke me twice. But now it is starting to feel better, though it is starting to bruise up... lovely.

The weather is great again today and it is supposed to stay this way all through the weekend so I am thinking about doing some traveling around Haute Normandie, in particular to Etretat which has some really cool cliff formations right by the ocean. I am preparing the route that my mom and I will get to take in less than a month! Woohoo!

Also barbie's arm is still there. Today is the one month anniversary for it, as it is also my one month anniversary in France. I can't believe I've already been here for a month. I don't feel like my French grammar has improved or changed, but I definitely can't deny the number of words that I have learned.

I am just in a fantastic mood (definitely because of the weather and knowing that my blood sample is behind me) so today is definitely a 100 on my emotional contentedness meter which I am too lazy to insert into today's post. Have a good day all my readers, in Colorado, Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment