Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ughhh.

Well it is another day of no sun and about 6 inches of rain this hour.... I am definitely sure that my long-term living location is not going to be a country/state/city that has no sun and tons of rain. Also, it is absolutely freezing in my box because I can't control the heating and it doesn't get turned on until October. Even then though I am not sure if I am going to be in much better of a position because my thermostat doesn't read the right temperature (it is off by 5 degrees - and that is 5 degrees celcius) which means that even when the heat gets turned on, it won't come on in my apartment until is five degrees colder than it should be... I will probably see if there is someone I can talk to if I am this cold when October hits and the heat gets turned on. Right now it is approximately 59 degrees in my box. I personally think that that is ridiculous. I am in my socks, pants, shirt, sweater, and scarf and I'm in my bed and I am still chilly. Well my legs aren't but my hands are basically frozen, especially given my poor circulation.

By the way I just looked up what the average yearly rainfall is in Le Havre and it is approximately 80 inches of rain a year. Lol, nice. No wonder everything that isn't cement is so green here.

Anyway I have a lot of homework to get done today to prepare for Macro-Economics and Chinese. Luckily those are my only two classes tomorrow, though I do have both the cours magistral (lecture) and travaux dirigés (interactive class) for macro. Either way I will be able to get other homework done in between those courses because I have a 5 hour gap. Well, off to work!


This day's rating is mostly weather and coldness related, though there might be some other things like food, friends, and homework playing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment