Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cooking Class Success


A picture of fellow American Nicole Sheldon and I. Actually, this is another student from Miami University back home, I just never knew her until we met up in France. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that it was a fun fun fun cooking class, and I learned some pretty high-class cooking techniques which I am going to take back with me to the US. Also, I am officially on the hunt for "pommeau" a special Normandy apple-flavored cooking wine (though it can be drunk as a table wine too) which helped in making a killer fish sauce for our Turbot. If you are not familiar with this delicacy of a fish, It is an enormously fat flat-fish, renowned for its tender white flesh. Overall we had a great time, and I just thought I would share this photo with you.

Even though I have a very very very busy week ahead full of exams, I can't help but be in a great mood because David is coming out to France!!!!! Also, I did get to sleep in this morning which felt really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment