Saturday, October 1, 2011

Etretat

 Well I spent a beautiful day in Etretat, so I am even more excited to bring my mom now! Though I must admit that the bus ride was a little uncomfortable in the weather (1 hour each way) and it was about 30 degrees (celcius) outside and the bus was full and obviously there is no air conditioning... But it was well worth the trip. See some pictures below:









Also, I forgot to update you before but I have three more votes for me having a German accent when I speak French (this was on Thursday) and they came from two completely different situations. Now I have just started to ask people when I meet them and they ask where I come from if they can guess, because I am so incredulous that everyone thinks I am from Germany. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment