Thursday, October 20, 2011

Titre de Séjour

It is official, I have finalized getting my long-stay student visa so I am now legal to exit and enter France at me leisure until September of 2012. But just as a side note as far as the French system is concerned, there was a misunderstanding by the woman in charge so the 25 students to whom they had given the 9am time slot all had to wait until 10am to get started. Yes, that included me meaning I had to miss yet another class to take care of this visa thing. That brings it up to 4 classes missed for three meetings. Oh well, I will miss no more and I can officially stay in France! Woohoo!

Although as far as France is concerned I am little overwhelmed right at this very moment because I am going to be giving a presentation in a couple of hours and I am just not sure if I can do it. I mean, of course I can what am I talking about?!?!? Well in about 12 hours the presentation will be behind me and then....... I WILL BE GOING TO PARIS TO MEET MY MOTHER!!!!! I am super excited! I would have been so much more excited for tomorrow if it weren't for that presentation weighing down on everything. But I guess I'll even be more excited to be on vacation because that means that I have no presentation leering over me!

I'll try to write tomorrow and let you know how it goes but no promises because I am going to have a lot to get done before I leave for Paris and I am not entirely sure about my internet situation once in Paris.

I'll take lots of vacation pictures! Talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment