Sunday, October 23, 2011

First day in Paris

We went ahead and tried to hit a lot of big sites today, mostly from the outside, to kind of orient ourselves in the city and see some of the big things (Eiffel Tower) that are not included in Mom's 2-day museum pass, because we will be focusing on them for the next two days. Anyway, I am exhausted (it is past midnight and we got up early this morning) and I am about to embark on a journey of boiling enough water to take a semi-warm bath because the water heater in our apartment doesn't work, so neither my mom nor I have had a shower since Thursday (because I too showered the night before departure) and at this point I just can't go any longer without washing up my hair. So yeah, besides the broken water heater, all is going quite well, and here are some pictures to prove it:






No comments:

Post a Comment