Friday, October 7, 2011

General Update

Things are going pretty well around Le Havre, though I am getting ever closer to my presentation next Friday and it is definitely starting to loom over me. Not to mention the fact that I also have my first exam that day in my Géographie de la France class so I have to have all the regions, departments, rivers, geographical formations, and a good portion of cities memorized. AHH!

Overall I am planning on having a somewhat laid back weekend, even though I will have to work on my presentation for Friday and memorize WAY too much information about France, I do not think it will be too bad. Though the weather has returned to normal; it is gloomy, grey, and cold. Oh, and how could I forget to mention rainy. I will probably stay at home, I mean in my box, most of the weekend, get some sleep, plan mom and I's trip, and do homework. But a little bit of repose will be much appreciated.

Also, I was updating Facebook and I found this post about David appearing in a DuBois advertisement for an online coupon company in Cincinnati. You can follow the link here: http://www.groupon.com/deals/du-bois-bookstore?c=dnb&p=1 Though I am sorry to say that the coupon is no longer valid (sorry to crush your hopes) Anyway, I just thought I would try to make him even more famous than he is already going to become after being featured in an online coupon, haha.

Well I am off to get to work on some of this homework... which first? Chinese or Geo France? Hmm.... Geo I guess.

By the way, chicken is on the menu for either dinner tonight or lunch tomorrow... I am so excited! M-E-A-T!

No comments:

Post a Comment